We are analyzing Top Lawn Mower Brands. They vary depending on the type and experience of the company. It is a necessary for you to buy the best brand. Also, try to buy one which will meet your specific needs. Some of the types of lawn mowers you need to compare include electric, gas powered, tow behind, walk behind and riding on lawn mowers.
- 1 Top Lawn Mower Brands
- 2 1.GreenWorks
- 3 2.Honda
- 4 3. EGO
- 5 4. Husqvarna
- 6 5. American Lawn Mower Company
- 7 Tips for You to Choose the Best Brand of Lawn Mower
Top Lawn Mower Brands
- American Lawn Mower Company
Sunrise global is the company that manufactures greenWorks lawn mowers. It has headquarters in China. It is currently in North California due to its move from initial headquarters. Some people shy away after they discover a product is made in China. What about quality apple products which are made in China.
Top selling models from GreenWorks
It comes with two batteries and charger. Push mowers from the company is among top selling. The lawn mower is very durable. After buying push lawn mowers from the company, you will spend several years without worry of replacement.
- Very durable
- Three in one (mulch, bag and discharge)
- Long runtime, up to 60 minutes
- Two slots for two batters
- Silent operation hence no noise pollution
- Single lever deck adjustment (5 positions to choose from)
- High impact polycarbonate deck hence no worry of rust
- Portable (weighs only 42.5 pounds, folds easily hence convenient storage)
- 4 year limited warranty
Honda is a company with great experience. It has been in operation since 1953. Apart from lawn mowers, it manufactures motorcycles, automobiles and power equipment. In the USA, the company is registered as Honda Power Equipment. It is based in Alpharetta, Georgia. The company addresses complaints very fast.
Highly rated Honda lawn mowers model
This is a 3 in one self-propelled gas lawn mower. The company makes quality cars. It applies the same standards when making lawn mowers. The company has top self-propelled lawn mowers for a choosy buyer. The engine fitted on the model is CARB compliant hence can be sold in California. For easy start it has auto choke hence a single pull starts the machine.
Highlight of features
- 3 in one (mulches, discharges clippings and bags)
- 6 cutting height adjustments
- Two blades for finer cut (21 inch cut area)
- Safety (sensors stop when wrong command is applied)
- Rear wheel drive (perfect for uneven terrain)
- Smart drive control hence chooses the best speed depending on terrain
- Spacious 2.4bushel grass catcher bag
- Folds easily for easy storage
- Comprehensive maintenance tips from Honda
- 3 year limited warranty
The company is has head offices in Geneva, Illinois. It is a subsidiary of global power tool manufacturers Chevron. The power tool manufacturer is based in Nanjing, China. The mother company has been in existence for more than 2 decades.
Most popular lawn mower model from EGo
EGO Power+ 20-Inch 56-Volt
The lawn mower is a cordless model. It delivers more than most in its category. EGO power operates quietly more than most gas powered lawn mowers. Electricity is cheaper than gas hence saves money. Ecofriendly hence conserves environment.
- 45 Minutes of runtime
- 3 in one mower
- Battery recharges in just 30 minutes
- LED lights hence can mow under different light conditions
- Handle folds for easy storage
- 5 year warranty on mower and 3 year warranty on battery
The company has head offices in Stockholm, Sweden. They have been manufacturing lawn mowers since 1919. Polanpro is among top lawn mower brands owned by the company which manufacturers lawn mowers as well. In the USA, the headquarters of the company are based in Charlotte, NC. They have useful information about their products on their official website.
Top Lawn Mower Brands from Husqvarna
Husqvarna 7021P 21-Inch
It is a gas powered lawn mower. Has 160cc engine. It has high rear wheels for convenient operation. The engine is CARB compliant. The engine is made to last for long. This makes it among top lawn mowers in 2016.
Highlights of important features
- Large rear wheels
- Adjustable handlebar
- 2 year warranty on parts and labor
5. American Lawn Mower Company
The company operates under trade names such as Great States, Earthwise and Scotts. Most of the best reel mowers in the United States are manufactured by the company. Since 1890, the company has been making reel lawn mowers. It boasts of 100 years of existence. They make ecofriendly mowers at affordable rates.
Top American lawn mower model
American Lawn Mower 1204-14
This is among top hand held reel push lawn mowers. The lawn mower is very light. Weighs 19 pounds and has a cutting blade of 14 inches. It is among the best machines for townhouses. It does not require sharpening of blades or even other expensive maintenance apart from oiling.
Highlights of the lawn mower
- Eco friendly (does not pollute the environment)
- High quality (each lawn mower is independently inspected)
- Adjustable heights
- Simple design
Tips for You to Choose the Best Brand of Lawn Mower
1. Gas vs. electric lawn mowers
Lawn mowers can be driven by either gas or electricity. If you will like to avoid emission, then it will not be the best choice. But, gas powered tends to be faster hence suitable for large lawns.
2. Corded vs. cordless lawn mowers
This is a major consideration when trying to buy electricity lawn mowers. Corded will require a cord to connect them to power source as they mow. Cordless are powered by battery hence can be used to mow long distances from the home or a socket.
3. Tow behind lawn mowers vs. riding lawn mowers
If you have a tractor in your home, then you can go for tow behind. They are fast but you will have to have a machine to tow them. Ride on lawn mowers are very suitable for medium sized lawns. You will just ride as they cut grass.
4. 3 in 1 lawn mowers vs. dual lawn mowers
3 in 1 lawn mowers cut, discharge and mulch at the same time. 2 in 1 lawn mowers will cut grass and discharge. You will have to look for means of mulching your yard. If you will like to save time and have a healthy lawn, then you need to go for 3 in 1 lawn mowers.